Apple Crumble Granola Bread
Get the recipe
- 1 ½ c. Wildway Grain-Free Cinnamon Roll Hot Cereal
- ¼ c. Tapioca flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2c. Apple, cubed
- 1c. Applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 room temperature eggs
- 1/4c. Maple syrup
- 1/4c. Almond butter
- Crumble topping: Wildway Grain-Free Apple Cinnamon Granola
- Preheat the oven to 350F and lightly grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine wet ingredients: eggs, maple syrup, applesauce, and almond butter.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients: Wildway Cinnamon Roll Hot Cereal, tapioca flour, baking powder, and remaining ½ tsp cinnamon.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Gently fold in the chopped apples.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and spread Wildway Apple Cinnamon Granola on top. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until you can cleanly insert and remove a toothpick.
- Allow the bread to cool before slicing, enjoy!