CHOCOLATE COCONUT GRANOLA TRUFFLES
Get the recipe:
- 2 c. Chocolate chips, vegan and unsweetened if possible
- ½ c. Almond butter
- 1 c. Nut milk
- ½ c. Wildway Grain-Free Coconut Cashew Granola
- 3/4 c. Chocolate chips
- 2 tsp Coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan, combine nut milk, almond butter, and maple syrup. Heat on low and stir continuously until well combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and continue to stir until completely melted.
- In a food processor, blend granola until broken into a fine, crumbly mixture. Fold the crumbly granola into the chocolate almond butter mixture and then transfer everything to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate this mixture for 1 hour.
- Once the mixture has set, use a cookie scoop to form little balls. Line the chocolate balls on the parchment paper and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Prepare chocolate coating by combining chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small bowl and microwaving in 30-second increments, making sure to stir in between each session until melted.
- Dip each frozen truffle into the melted chocolate and transfer to a cooling rack placed over a lined cutting board or baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each chocolate dipped truffle with flaky sea salt and enjoy!