Get the recipe:
1. Line a square baking dish with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor, blend the Wildway Vanilla Bean Espresso Granola and dates until a crumbly, sticky mixture forms. The mixture should stick together when pressed.
3. Transfer the granola mixture into the prepared baking dish and press into an even layer for the crust. Store in the freezer while you prepare the raspberry filling.
4. In a small saucepan, warm the frozen raspberries over medium heat. Once they soften, press the raspberries until they form into a paste. Add in the chia seeds, water, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Stir the mixture.
5. Reduce the heat to low and allow the raspberries to simmer, stir occasionally. Once the chia seeds have soaked up the liquid and a paste forms, remove from heat and allow to cool briefly.
6. Spread the raspberry chia mixture evenly over the frozen base and place back into the freezer to set.
7. Melt the chocolate in the microwave by combining chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave in 30 second intervals making sure to stir in between each interval. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the frozen raspberry layer and return to the freezer for 1-2 hours until hard.
9. When you’re ready to serve, allow the bars to thaw before slicing into squares. Enjoy!