Get the recipe:
1 ¼ c. Wildway Grain-Free Toasted Coconut Hot Cereal
¼ c. tapioca flour
½ tsp. baking soda
1 tbsp ground flaxseed
2.5 tbsp water
¼ c. almond butter
¼ c. coconut oil, softened not melted.
¼ c. maple syrup
1 tsp. cinnamon
¼ c. raisins
1. Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small dish, combine the flax seed and water and mix. Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes to create a flax “egg”.
3. In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients: hot cereal, tapioca flour, and baking soda. Mix until well combined.
4. In a separate large bowl, combine wet ingredients: almond butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Using a hand mixer or whisk, mix ingredients until well combined.
5. Fold dry ingredients into a large bowl with wet ingredients using a large spoon. Once mixed, fold the raisins into the batter.
6. Use a small cookie scoop to drop about 12 scoops of batter onto the sheet. Bake for 12 minutes. The cookies should be slightly soft when you remove them from the oven, allow them to cool and firm up. Enjoy!