Paleo Chocolate Gingerbread Truffles
Get the recipe:
- 1c. Wildway Grain-Free Gingerbread Granola
- 6 Dates
- 1 tbsp Molasses
- 1/2c. Nut butter
- 1/2 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 2 tbsp Cacao powder
- 1/3c. Dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- Coarse sea salt
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except for cacao powder. Blend until sticky mixture forms. Scrape down sides as needed.
- Add in cacao powder and blend again until well combined. Mixture to form a thick and sticky dough.
- Use a 1tbsp scoop to form balls. Place the balls on a plate. Place the plate in the freezer for the balls to freeze for about an hour.
- In a small bowl, combine dark chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir well. Continue to microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring after each, until chocolate is melted.
- Remove the balls from the freezer and dip into the chocolate one at a time. Place the dipped balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Top with flaky sea salt if desired.
- Place chocolate balls in the freezer to set for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
* Store balls in the fridge