Paleo Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin Cookies
Get the recipe:
- 1 1/4c. Wildway Grain-Free Toasted Coconut Hot Cereal
- 2tbsp Coconut flour
- 1/4c. Coconut sugar
- 1tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4tsp Salt
- 1/2tsp Baking soda
- 1 Egg, room temperature
- 2tbsp Maple syrup
- 2tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- 1/4c. Pumpkin puree (not filling)
- For chocolate face: 1/4c. Chocolate chips, 1tsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine Wildway hot cereal, coconut flour, coconut sugar, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda. Once combined thoroughly, mix in the egg, maple syrup, coconut oil, and pumpkin puree. Mix until well combined.
- Using a tablespoon scoop, portion out cookies onto parchment paper until no batter remains. Roll out each ball and flatten onto parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and allow to cool.
- While the cookies cool, melt the chocolate to make the jack-o-lantern faces by combining chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small bowl and microwaving in 30-second increments. Allow the chocolate to cool before spooning chocolate into a plastic bag and cutting the corner tip of the bag off.
- Once the cookies have cooled, squeeze the chocolate from the bag to create any jack-o-lantern face you desire. Enjoy!