Get the recipe:
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a square baking tin.
2. Cook sweet potatoes until inside is soft and measure out 1 ½ cups.
3. In a food processor, combine and blend all ingredients EXCEPT for the almond milk.
4. Once combined, add almond milk in a little at a time in between mixes.
5. Transfer mixture into the lined baking tin and press until evenly spread, then top with Wildway Grain-Free Coconut Cashew Granola.
5. Bake at 350F for 35 minutes. Enjoy!
Just because you're camping, doesn't mean you should have to limit yourself to bland food. We got you covered with 20 delicious, nutritious, and totally easy recipes to make-ahead or right at camp.