Grain-free & Paleo Sweet Potato Blondies
Paleo Sweet Potato Blondies
Get the recipe:
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a square baking tin.
2. Cook sweet potatoes until inside is soft and measure out 1 ½ cups.
3. In a food processor, combine and blend all ingredients EXCEPT for the almond milk.
4. Once combined, add almond milk in a little at a time in between mixes.
5. Transfer mixture into the lined baking tin and press until evenly spread, then top with Wildway Grain-Free Coconut Cashew Granola. 5. Bake at 350F for 35 minutes. Enjoy! Also in Recipes
There's nothing that sparks the fall spirit quite like indulging in fall inspired recipes. From cozy breakfasts, savory spiced dinners, and sweets, we've got you covered with 22 essential recipes for helping you reach that fall-time mood.
Whether you're looking for something tasty to whip up or seeking to implement some healthier changes into your diet, look no further than this list of delicious meals.
These meals are the epitome of summertime - zesty, full of flavor, and the perfect compliment to a sunshine day. Read More