Paleo Sweet Potato Blondies
Get the recipe:
- 1 ½ cups sweet potato
- ½ cup nut butter
- 2 tbsp Wildway Grain-Free Cinnamon Roll Hot Cereal
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp almond milk
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a square baking tin.
2. Cook sweet potatoes until inside is soft and measure out 1 ½ cups.
3. In a food processor, combine and blend all ingredients EXCEPT for the almond milk.
4. Once combined, add almond milk in a little at a time in between mixes.
5. Transfer mixture into the lined baking tin and press until evenly spread, then top with Wildway Grain-Free Coconut Cashew Granola.
5. Bake at 350F for 35 minutes. Enjoy!