Sweet Potato and Coconut Yogurt Bowl
Get the recipe:
- 1 small sweet potato
- 5 oz. coconut yogurt (or any nut-based yogurt)
- ¼ c. Wildway Grain-Free Coconut Cashew Granola
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Toppings: banana slices or berries, hemp seeds or chia seeds
1. Preheat oven to 375F and roast sweet potato on baking sheet until tender.
2. Once cooked, scoop out insides of sweet potato into a bowl, add in cinnamon, and mash until well combined. Allow to cool before adding in yogurt.
3. Once cooled, top mashed sweet potato with yogurt and top with granola and desired additional toppings.