Vegan Banana Nut Nice Cream Recipe
Vegan Banana Nut Nice Cream
Get the recipe:
- 3 ripe bananas, frozen
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- Topping: Wildway Grain-Free Banana Nut Granola
1. Wildway Separate 3 bananas into large chunks and store in a plastic reusable container overnight.
2. In a food processor, blend frozen banana chunks at high speed until crumbly.
3. Once the bananas are broken down into a crumbly mixture, add in the remaining ingredients (except granola) and blend until well combined and smooth.
4. Scoop your banana nice cream into a bowl and top with the most important ingredient, Wildway Banana Nut Granola! Pop in a spoon and enjoy.
Also in Recipes
With the chilly fall and winter months upon us, we're looking for any and all ways to get cozy this season and that means all the paleo-friendly soup recipes! Read More
The most deliciously festive jack-o-lantern cookies to add to your Halloween list of treats. These cookies are paleo, refined sugar free, and made with the simplest ingredients! Read More
Smooth and creamy pumpkin dessert hummus made with all real ingredients and sweetened with just a little maple syrup. The perfect dip to pair with sliced fruits and crackers this Halloween! Read More