Vegan Dark Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
A simple vegan ice cream treat that tastes better than the real thing. A no added sugar dessert made with 100% real-food ingredients, this ice cream recipe also makes a great paleo and keto dessert option. Simple and easy to make in less than 30 minutes.
Get the recipe:
2 - 13oz. Full-fat coconut milk
1 ¼ cup strawberry, pureed (about 2 cups whole strawberries)
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp maple syrup
¼ c. paleo chocolate chips, melted
1 tsp. coconut oil
Mix-ins and toppings: Wildway Grain-Free Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola
1. In a blender or small food processor, blend strawberries until smooth without lumps or chunks. Separate ¼ of puree into a separate bowl on the side.
2. In a large bowl, combine 2 cans of coconut milk, vanilla, and maple syrup. Whisk the ingredients until well combined. Add in ¼ c. bowl of strawberry puree separated in the previous step and whisk.
3. In a small bowl, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil.
4. Line a loaf dish with parchment paper. Pour half of the coconut milk mixture into the dish, then layer with ½ of the strawberry puree mixture and drizzle ½ of the melted chocolate. Top with the remaining coconut mixture, remaining strawberry puree, chocolate drizzle, and the most important mix-in - Wildway Dark Chocolate Sea Salt granola!
5. Cover the top of the dish with cling wrap to prevent freezer burn. Freeze for 2 hours, then allow to thaw before serving. Top with more Wildway granola and enjoy!