Everyone has a Bucket List. Or everyone should, at least. That list of things you want to do, see, and experience. Those places you want to visit, people you want to meet, activities you've been meaning to try. They all make up a special tabulation just waiting to checked off before you leave this earth. Well, guess what? We have one of those too. As a company made up of ambitious and adventurous souls, Wildway has its own bucket list. We call it our "Live Wild List," and we thought it was time we share it with you.
Wildway has always been about experiences > things. We would rather do things than have things. So, here's our list of those things we have always wanted to do and plan to make happen. We've crossed through the ones we've already completed and some even have links for you to read our recap of their completions. Follow along to Live Wild with us as we pursue the rest.
1. Get Wildway sold in every state in U.S.
2. ̶B̶u̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶a̶d̶v̶e̶n̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶v̶a̶n̶
3. Visit every state park in Texas
5. Visit every national park
7. ̶B̶u̶n̶g̶e̶e̶ ̶j̶u̶m̶p̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶C̶o̶s̶t̶a̶ ̶R̶i̶c̶a̶
8. Shark cage diving in South Africa
10. Black water night scuba dive in Hawaii
11. ̶H̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶A̶p̶p̶a̶l̶a̶c̶h̶i̶a̶n̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶i̶l̶ (partially, at least)
12. Swim with the pigs in Exuma
13. Ride the MS150
14. Show up to an airport with no destination in mind
15. Go on a cruise
16. Visit Spain
17. Start driving on a road trip and see where it takes you
18. Do the rim to rim hike at the Grand Canyon
20. ̶G̶o̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶O̶k̶t̶o̶b̶e̶r̶f̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶G̶e̶r̶m̶a̶n̶y̶
21. Go to Carnival in Brazil
22. ̶D̶o̶ ̶S̶t̶.̶ ̶P̶a̶t̶r̶i̶c̶k̶'̶s̶ ̶D̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶I̶r̶e̶l̶a̶n̶d̶
23. Celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans
24. Do a silent retreat
25. Meditate in India
26. Go on an unguided jungle safari in Africa
27. Attend the Olympics in person
30. Run with the bulls in Spain
31. ̶H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶n̶i̶c̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶E̶i̶f̶f̶e̶l̶ ̶T̶o̶w̶e̶r̶
32. Swim with dolphins
33. Visit all 7 continents
34. Dive at the Great Barrier Reef
35. Hike through the Himalayas
36. Sleep under the Northern Lights
37. Live in another country
38. ̶G̶o̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶t̶e̶w̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶a̶f̶t̶i̶n̶g̶
39. ̶G̶o̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶i̶n̶g̶/̶r̶e̶p̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶w̶a̶t̶e̶r̶f̶a̶l̶l̶s̶
40. ̶G̶o̶ ̶z̶i̶p̶l̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶
41. ̶S̶w̶i̶m̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶w̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶U̶S̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶M̶e̶x̶i̶c̶o̶
43. See a whale in person
Wildway will continue to cross things off this list, as well as add to it. Now, you go do the same!
In honor of April being Keep America Beautiful Month, we're sharing 12 small acts to save and preserve our planet. In a world of over 7 billion people, it can seem like our small acts to save this planet don't make an impact in the grand scheme. This couldn't be further from the truth. The impact of no act can be predicted, big or small.