Mango and Blueberry Swirl Cashew Cheesecake (Vegan + Grain-Free)
Get the recipe:
- 1 cup cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen mango
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 bag Wildway Grain-Free Coconut Cashew Granola
- Toppings (optional): coconut shreds, fresh berries, or more Wildway granola
- In a food processor, pulse granola until crumbly.
- Line an 8x4 loaf tin with parchment paper or oil. Press granola crumble mixture into bottom to create crust. Place in freezer while making the filling.
- In the same food processor, combine cashews coconut milk, and vanilla extract and blend until creamy.
- Separate half of the filling into a separate bowl and leave the other half in the food processor. Add in frozen mango and blend until smooth. Remove the crust from the freezer and pour the blended mango cashew filling on top. Place in the freezer for 25 minutes (until semi-solid).
- Add the other half of the cashew filling you separated previously into the food processor. Add blueberries and blend until smooth.
- Pour the blueberry layer on top of the frozen mango layer and place back in the freezer for 8 hours or overnight.
- When time to serve, allow to thaw for a little bit. Enjoy!
*Allow to set in freezer for 30 minutes before adding desired toppings