3 cups almond flour
4 mashed bananas
¾ cup coconut flour
¾ cup coconut sugar
⅓ cup water
¼ cup plant based milk
1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax meal + 2 tbsp water)
1 tbsp baking soda
1.5 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Combine oat flour, almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice until uniformly mixed. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the mashed bananas, water, plant based milk, apple cider vinegar, coconut sugar, and flax eggs until combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into to dry, slowly, and mix until there are no clumps.
- Pour the batter into a bread pan and place in the oven.
- Set a timer to bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven when the timer is done and let cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Enjoy topped with Wildway Banana Nut Granola.