This recipe and more are featured in our spring issue of Live Wild Magazine. In this issue you can read about the power of perception, why we should run to discomfort, and the meaning of good adversity. And of course, more delicious recipes like this! Head on over and check out the magazine by clicking here.
Get the recipe:
1. Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a loaf baking dish.
2. In a small bowl, combine Wildway hot cereal, coconut flour, and baking soda. Mix until well combined.
3. In a separate large bowl, combine all wet ingredients: eggs, coconut oil, mashed banana, almond milk, and lemon zest. Whisk until well combined.
4. Pour the dry ingredients into the large bowl with the wet ingredients and whisk until well combined. Fold in the blueberries.
5. Sprinkle 1 packet of Wildway Blueberry Lemon Fruit & Nut Snack Mix atop loaf and gently press into mixture.
6. Bake loaf for 25-30 minutes until able to cleanly insert and remove a fork. When cooked, let cool and then serve. Enjoy!