Apple Cinnamon Hot Cereal
Get the recipe:
- 1 packet Wildway Toasted Coconut Grain-Free Hot Cereal
- 2 c. unsweetened almond milk
- ½ banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tbsp cinnamon
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 2 tbsp golden berries
- Toppings: chopped walnuts, drizzle of nut butter
1. In a small pot, heat almond milk and add in hot cereal and chia seeds. Cook on low-medium heat.
2. While hot cereal is cooking, mash ½ banana and add it and ½ tbsp cinnamon to pot. Stir until well combined.
3. Chop the apple to small cubes and fold them into the hot cereal mixture. Set the heat to low and cover with a lid.
4. Once desired consistency is reached, cinnamon apple hot cereal mixture into bowl and top with golden berries, nuts, and drizzle nut butter on top. Enjoy!