Simple Apple Cinnamon Hot Cereal
Apple Cinnamon Hot Cereal
Get the recipe:
- 1 packet Wildway Toasted Coconut Grain-Free Hot Cereal
- 2 c. unsweetened almond milk
- ½ banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tbsp cinnamon
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 2 tbsp golden berries
- Toppings: chopped walnuts, drizzle of nut butter
1. In a small pot, heat almond milk and add in hot cereal and chia seeds. Cook on low-medium heat.
2. While hot cereal is cooking, mash ½ banana and add it and ½ tbsp cinnamon to pot. Stir until well combined.
3. Chop the apple to small cubes and fold them into the hot cereal mixture. Set the heat to low and cover with a lid.
4. Once desired consistency is reached, cinnamon apple hot cereal mixture into bowl and top with golden berries, nuts, and drizzle nut butter on top. Enjoy!
Also in Recipes
The most deliciously festive jack-o-lantern cookies to add to your Halloween list of treats. These cookies are paleo, refined sugar free, and made with the simplest ingredients! Read More
Smooth and creamy pumpkin dessert hummus made with all real ingredients and sweetened with just a little maple syrup. The perfect dip to pair with sliced fruits and crackers this Halloween! Read More
A simple and spooky treat to serve at your Halloween party, these delicious banana ghosts are free of added sugars and can be whipped together in less than 10 minutes! Read More