Get the recipe:
1. In a small pot, heat 1 tsp avocado oil and add in shallots and stir for 1-2 minutes. Next, add in water and one packet Wildway Original Hot Cereal and stir. Once at a boil, reduce the heat and let simmer. Stir occasionally until hot cereal is cooked.
2. While hot cereal is cooking, in a medium skillet heat 1 tbsp avocado oil and add in sliced brussel sprouts and sweet potato. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper and cook over medium-high heat.
3. Once the brussels and potatoes are tender, reduce the heat and move them to one side of the pan. On the other side of the pan crack the egg and fry the egg until cooked to desired consistency.
4. Once everything is done, in a bowl add in the hot cereal mixture. Next, top with sweet potato and brussels, and lastly with the fried egg.
5. Garnish with green onion and hot sauce if desired, enjoy!