Get the recipe:
Toppings: Wildway Grain-Free Granola, fresh fruit, nut butter, whatever you like!
1. Separate the yolks and the egg whites into two separate small containers.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together egg yolks, bananas, hot cereal, and baking powder. In a separate bowl, whip egg whites for 5 minutes until mixture thickens.
3. Gently fold the whipped egg whites into the batter until evenly combined.
4. Lightly grease a large nonstick pan with coconut oil and heat the pan over medium-low heat. Pour 1/4-c. batter onto the pan and cook until each side is golden.
5. Stack pancakes and top with Wildway Wild Blueberry Granola, fresh fruit, and a drizzle of nut butter!
Just because you're camping, doesn't mean you should have to limit yourself to bland food. We got you covered with 20 delicious, nutritious, and totally easy recipes to make-ahead or right at camp.