Strawberry & Coconut Granola Tarts
Get the recipe:
For the crust
For the filling
1. Place a can of coconut cream in the fridge and allow to sit overnight to allow separation of cream.
2. In a medium bowl, cover cashews with water and allow to soak overnight or for at least 4 hours. Place in the fridge if soaking overnight.
3. In a food processor, combine 2 cups Dark Chocolate Strawberry Granola and add maple syrup in one tablespoon at a time until batter sticks when pressed together.
4. Line a muffin tin with coconut oil or parchment paper. In a muffin tin, use a tbsp spoon to measure a ball of dough into each muffin well. Press the dough into the sides of the tin and store in the refrigerator.
5. For the filling, combine the soaked cashews and the thick portion of the coconut cream from the can in a food processor. Process until well combined and smooth in consistency. Next, add in strawberries and process until strawberries are well combined with small chunks remaining.
6. Remove the cooled granola cups from the muffin tin and drop a spoonful of the filling in each cup. Store in the freezer for 30 minutes to set filling.
7. Remove from the freezer and top with halved strawberries. Keep tarts chilled until ready to serve, then enjoy!