Cozy Carrot & Butternut Squash Soup
Watch the video:
Get the recipe:
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and diced
- 1 cup carrot, peeled
- 1 cup sweet potato, peeled
- 2 cups butternut squash, peeled
- 1 medium apple
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 32 oz vegetable stock
- Topping: Wildway Grain-Free Apple Cinnamon Granola
- In a small pot, brown chopped onion in 1 tbsp avocado oil. Once the onion is translucent, add in the chopped garlic and cook for a few minutes.
- Add in peeled and chopped carrot, sweet potato, and butternut squash. Cook vegetables for 8-10 minutes.
- Add in peeled and chopped apple along with allspice, cinnamon, and vanilla extract, and vegetable stock.
- Cover the pot and cook on low-medium heat until the vegetables are soft, about 35 minutes. Once soft, use a blender or an immersion blender to blend ingredients until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and allow to cool. Top with Wildway Grain-Free Apple Cinnamon Granola for the perfect cozy fall flavor.
- Store in refrigerator or in freezer to enjoy later on!
Also in Recipes
The most deliciously festive jack-o-lantern cookies to add to your Halloween list of treats. These cookies are paleo, refined sugar free, and made with the simplest ingredients! Read More
Smooth and creamy pumpkin dessert hummus made with all real ingredients and sweetened with just a little maple syrup. The perfect dip to pair with sliced fruits and crackers this Halloween! Read More
A simple and spooky treat to serve at your Halloween party, these delicious banana ghosts are free of added sugars and can be whipped together in less than 10 minutes! Read More