Watch the video:
Get the recipe:
½ cup dried mango, unsweetened
1 tbsp coconut shreds, unsweetened
1 tbsp hemp seeds
Optional: additional shredded coconut for rolling
1. In a bowl, soak the dried mango in warm water for 2-3 minutes until softened. Avoid soaking too long or the mango will be too mushy.
2. In a food processor, blend ½ cup Wildway Coconut Cashew Granola with hemp seeds and shredded coconut.
3. Add soaked mango into processor with mixture and blend until mango is thoroughly incorporated and ball begins to form. If mixture is not sticky enough, add additional dates to help bind.
4. Once the mixture is sticky enough to be rolled into balls, wet hands, then using a tablespoon, scoop out mixture and roll into a ball.
5. Roll in additional shredded coconut if desired. Enjoy!
Makes a dozen bites. Ingredients: 1/2 cup Wildway Coconut Cashew Granola, 1/2 cup dried mango, 1 tbsp coconut shreds, 1 tbsp hemp seeds.