Perfectly crispy and flaky salmon crusted with unsweetened coconut and macadamia nuts, plus a spritz of lemon juice for a refreshing citrus pop. This salmon takes less than 30 minutes to make and requires only 5 essential ingredients. Being that it's grain-free, as well as paleo and whole30 friendly, it's the perfect meal for everyone to enjoy. Throw it on top of your salad or serve with a side of delicious roasted veggies for a wholesome and satisfying meal.
Get the recipe
1. Preheat your oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with avocado oil.
2. Place salmon fillets on the baking sheet and brush with coconut or avocado oil. Season the fillets with salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a food processor, blend the macadamia nuts and coconut flakes. In a medium dish combine the blended macadamia nuts, coconut flakes, and Wildway Toasted Coconut Hot Cereal. Pour in 2 tbsp coconut oil and stir.
4. Press the macadamia coconut mixture onto the tops of the fillets and squeeze lemon juice over the tops. Place the fillets in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until fillets reach 145F internal temperature. Allow the salmon to sit for a few minutes before serving.
5. Serve atop a salad or with tasty sides, enjoy!
*If your salmon fillets are thicker, around 1 ½’’, then you will want to cook them for 5 minutes before pressing in the macadamia coconut topping.