Summer Mango Salsa
1. Dice the fish into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a medium bowl, combine hot cereal, coconut flour, garlic powder, and salt. Keep the beaten egg in a separate small bowl.
3. In a large pan, heat coconut oil over medium-high heat. While the oil is warming, dip the cod into the egg, then into the flour mixture to evenly coat.
4. Place the pieces of coated fish into the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden brown all around.
5. Remove the fish from the heat and place on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
6. In a small bowl, combine mango salsa ingredients.
7. Plate your tortillas with the cod and salsa. Top with desired additional toppings like avocado. Enjoy!
Just because you're camping, doesn't mean you should have to limit yourself to bland food. We got you covered with 20 delicious, nutritious, and totally easy recipes to make-ahead or right at camp.