This recipe and more are featured in our spring issue of Live Wild Magazine. In this issue you can read about the power of perception, why we should run to discomfort, and the meaning of good adversity. And of course, more delicious recipes like this! Head on over and check out the magazine by clicking here.
Mint Chocolate Chia Pudding
Get the recipe:
- 5 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 c. nut milk
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- ⅛ tsp peppermint extract
- Toppings: fresh fruit, Wildway Mint Chocolate Chip Snack Mix
1. In a small bowl, combine chia seeds and almond milk. Whisk until well combined.
2. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until chia seeds have adequately absorbed nut milk.
3. Once desired consistency is reached, add in cacao powder and mix until well combined. Add in maple syrup and peppermint extract. Mix until well combined.
4. Top with chopped banana or other fresh fruit, then sprinkle Wildway Mint Chocolate Chip Snack Mix for the cherry on top. Enjoy!