**If you cannot soak overnight, boil the cashews for 30 minutes. The result may not be as creamy, but it will still be delicious!
1. Place the cashews in a large container filled with water and soak for 4 hours or overnight.
2. Lightly grease the springform cake pan with coconut oil. Using a food processor, blend all crust ingredients until a sticky fough forms. Press the dough into the bottom of the cake pan and store in the freezer while you make the filling.
3. Drain and rinse the cashews and add them to your food processor. Add remaining filling ingredients and blend for a few minutes until the texture is very smooth and creamy. Taste the filling to make sure it's to your liking.
4. Remove the cake pan from the freezer and pour the filling atop the crust. Place the cake bake in the freezer for 4-6 hours until the cake has set.
5. Once the filling has set, remove the cake from the freezer and carefully remove the sides of the cake tin. Decorate your cheesecake to your liking with more blueberries and Wildway granola (highly recommend!).
Allow to thaw for 15-20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
It's that spooky time of year again, but that doesn't mean we have to enjoy treats with equally spooky ingredients. Here are 20 healthy Halloween recipes that will satisfy your cravings while nourishing your body!
It's that time of year and we're going in full force with these 18 delicious fall inspired desserts that will be the icing on top of your holiday season. All of these easy recipes are refined sugar free, gluten-free, and paleo. What are your waiting for? Get to cookin'!
We teamed up with Stevie Moon, known as @thehealthcurator on Instagram, to help her create her ideal birthday treat, this decadent toffee pudding cake made with real simple ingredients. Treat yourself to this delicious dessert any day of the year!