**If you cannot soak overnight, boil the cashews for 30 minutes. The result may not be as creamy, but it will still be delicious!
1. Place the cashews in a large container filled with water and soak for 4 hours or overnight.
2. Lightly grease the springform cake pan with coconut oil. Using a food processor, blend all crust ingredients until a sticky fough forms. Press the dough into the bottom of the cake pan and store in the freezer while you make the filling.
3. Drain and rinse the cashews and add them to your food processor. Add remaining filling ingredients and blend for a few minutes until the texture is very smooth and creamy. Taste the filling to make sure it's to your liking.
4. Remove the cake pan from the freezer and pour the filling atop the crust. Place the cake bake in the freezer for 4-6 hours until the cake has set.
5. Once the filling has set, remove the cake from the freezer and carefully remove the sides of the cake tin. Decorate your cheesecake to your liking with more blueberries and Wildway granola (highly recommend!).
Allow to thaw for 15-20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Perfectly crispy and flaky salmon crusted with unsweetened coconut and macadamia nuts, plus a spritz of lemon juice for a refreshing citrus pop. It's grain-free, paleo, Whole30-approved, and the perfect meal for everyone to enjoy!
Classic breaded fish tacos, but without the grains. These paleo and grain-free fish tacos are perfectly refreshing and so easy to make. Topped with a sweet mango salsa, these flavors are too good to not experience for yourself.