*You can also use pre-riced cauliflower to speed up the process
1. Preheat your oven to 375F and grease a baking sheet with avocado oil.
2. Cut the cauliflower into florets and place in a food processor or high speed blender. Process until the finely grated. You should have roughly 2 c. of cauliflower afterwards.
3. Transfer the grated cauliflower into a large bowl and add in the remaining ingredients except for the avocado oil.
4. Mix and combine the ingredients well. Shape into about 20 balls or patties.
5. Place the falafel on the greased baking sheet and lightly spray or or coat the tops of the falafel with avocado oil. Bake for 15 minutes, then flip. Spray the other side of the falafel and continue to bake for 15 minutes until golden and crispy.
6. Once golden and baked, remove the falafel and allow to cool. Throw on top of a bed of greens with a drizzle of homemade tzatziki sauce, and you're good to go!
It's that spooky time of year again, but that doesn't mean we have to enjoy treats with equally spooky ingredients. Here are 20 healthy Halloween recipes that will satisfy your cravings while nourishing your body!
It's that time of year and we're going in full force with these 18 delicious fall inspired desserts that will be the icing on top of your holiday season. All of these easy recipes are refined sugar free, gluten-free, and paleo. What are your waiting for? Get to cookin'!
We teamed up with Stevie Moon, known as @thehealthcurator on Instagram, to help her create her ideal birthday treat, this decadent toffee pudding cake made with real simple ingredients. Treat yourself to this delicious dessert any day of the year!