*You can also use pre-riced cauliflower to speed up the process
1. Preheat your oven to 375F and grease a baking sheet with avocado oil.
2. Cut the cauliflower into florets and place in a food processor or high speed blender. Process until the finely grated. You should have roughly 2 c. of cauliflower afterwards.
3. Transfer the grated cauliflower into a large bowl and add in the remaining ingredients except for the avocado oil.
4. Mix and combine the ingredients well. Shape into about 20 balls or patties.
5. Place the falafel on the greased baking sheet and lightly spray or or coat the tops of the falafel with avocado oil. Bake for 15 minutes, then flip. Spray the other side of the falafel and continue to bake for 15 minutes until golden and crispy.
6. Once golden and baked, remove the falafel and allow to cool. Throw on top of a bed of greens with a drizzle of homemade tzatziki sauce, and you're good to go!
The reasons to go plant-based are many, but we don't have to try hard to convince you when the recipes look THIS good! Here are 21 recipes featuring real, clean ingredients that you can feel good about putting into your body.