Get the recipe:
1. Preheat your oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, combine Wildway Original Hot Cereal, coconut flour, paprika, garlic powder, and black pepper.
3. Using two plates, place the whisked eggs on one and the flour mixture on the second.
4. One by one, dip each tender into the egg mixture, then into the flour mixture until evenly coated. Place each tender on the baking sheet once coated.
5. Once all the tenders have been coated, bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove the tenders and flip to the other side and bake for another 10 minutes.
6. Prepare the honey mustard sauce by combining the honey and mustard in a small saucepan and warm over low-medium heat.
7. Once the chicken is cooked (internal temperature should be 165F), plate and serve with your warm honey mustard sauce. Enjoy!
Just because you're camping, doesn't mean you should have to limit yourself to bland food. We got you covered with 20 delicious, nutritious, and totally easy recipes to make-ahead or right at camp.