Paleo Morning Glory Muffins
Get the recipe:
- 2 1/2c. Wildway Grain-Free Toasted Coconut Hot Cereal
- 1c. Wildway Grain-Free Gingerbread Granola
- 2 1/2tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1/2tsp Baking soda
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4c. Honey
- 1/4c. Coconut oil, melted
- 1/2c. Nut butter
- 2tsp Vanilla extract
- 2/3c. Carrot, grated
- 1/2c. Zucchini, grated
- 1/4c. Coconut flakes, shredded
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with silicone muffin liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine Toasted Coconut Hot Cereal, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, combine eggs, honey, melted coconut oil, nut butter, and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until fully combined.
- Mix in the grated zucchini, carrots, coconut flakes, and Wildway Gingerbread Granola until evenly incorporated into the batter.
- Spoon batter into each silicone mold until evenly distributed. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until able to cleanly insert and remove a toothpick.
- Once done baking, allow muffins to cool. Enjoy!