Get the recipe:
1. Preheat your oven to 325F.
2. Whisk 2 eggs in a medium bowl. Add in remaining ingredients and whisk until well combined. In a silicone donut mold, fill each mold about ¾ of the way full until the batter is evenly distributed.
3. Bake for 12 minutes. Once cooked, remove from the oven and let cool.
4. Prepare the chocolate icing by combining chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments making sure to stir in between.
5. Dip the top of each donut in the melted chocolate icing and then set onto a plate of Wildway Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark granola.
6. Place the donuts in the fridge to allow the tops to harden. Enjoy!
Just because you're camping, doesn't mean you should have to limit yourself to bland food. We got you covered with 20 delicious, nutritious, and totally easy recipes to make-ahead or right at camp.