Paleo Peppermint Chocolate Donuts Recipe
Paleo Peppermint Chocolate Donuts
Get the recipe:
1. Preheat your oven to 325F.
2. Whisk 2 eggs in a medium bowl. Add in remaining ingredients and whisk until well combined. In a silicone donut mold, fill each mold about ¾ of the way full until the batter is evenly distributed.
3. Bake for 12 minutes. Once cooked, remove from the oven and let cool.
4. Prepare the chocolate icing by combining chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments making sure to stir in between.
5. Dip the top of each donut in the melted chocolate icing and then set onto a plate of Wildway Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark granola.
6. Place the donuts in the fridge to allow the tops to harden. Enjoy!
Also in Recipes
Creamy smooth chocolate pudding like you enjoyed as a kid, but make it healthy. This vegan chocolate pudding is full of healthy fats from a secret ingredient - avocado! Topped with fresh strawberries and the best Dark Chocolate Strawberry granola.
The best on-the-go snack made with just five simple ingredients and in under 10 minutes! These delightfully sweet and crunchy balls are full of nutrients and are paleo and vegan with no added sugars.
Silky smooth chocolate banana nice cream made with just 5 simple ingredients! Enjoy this vegan and no added sugar bowl of goodness for breakfast or dessert.